• Bring a chair and enjoy the greatest show on earth every Friday —sunset over Lake Erie.
• Solstice to Equinox (Sunday, Sept 22).
• Spread the word: Buffalo is the only major city in the northeast where the sun sets over the water—we can’t lose it!
• Prevent a Mistake on the Lake: no big-box stadium, no big-box retail, no big-box whatever!
• Demonstrate the public interest to keep the waterfront forever open
• Do it this summer—before it’s too late!
By car from Route 5 north or south, take Outer Harbor Drive exit. Plenty of on-street parking along Outer Harbor Drive. Access Greenway Trail by Bell Slip parking lot or along Seaway Pier at intersection of South Michigan Ave. By bike: From north, Ohio Street to Outer Harbor Drive. From South, bike path from Tifft St. No hassle to park, and you can take your bike anywhere along the path.
Carry-in, carry-out: Bringing food & drinks? Let’s keep it clean! Look for the striped tent!
The Campaign for Greater Buffalo 854-3749